Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Exploring a Pattern

Have I given up on getting prepped for next week's residency? I have more to do, but I've completely neglected the work for the last two days. I keep telling myself I have time, but I keep filling the time with other things. Am I kidding myself? If I am not going to do any more preparation, would it be less painful to admit that and accept the consequences than it would be to keep telling myself I'm going to do the work and then admit it isn't going to happen on Saturday night? My usual MO is to put it off until the last minute and then acknowledge that there isn't enough time to get it done. What if I just face the music right now...is that acceptable? Can I live with that, or will it force me to produce the work? Would that be so terrible?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home