Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Same Old Rat in a Drain Ditch

It's been awhile. There hasn't been much time for personal reflection, hence the long absence.

After a week in Cleveland, I came back to an all-day VLS training and hundreds of unread emails yesterday. I made it through the backlog of emails, but I'm afraid the VLS training was lost on me. My body was in the room, but my mind was off wandering . . .

I'm compelled to attend another day-long VLS class today.

Apparently, the release had some problems. While I know I'm not (entirely?) responsible, I sense that my absence from work during release weekend has created some resentment among my colleagues.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately we'll always run into resentment from co-workers, especially when we're off creating better opportunities for ourselves. I wouldn't worry too much about any possible ill-feelings. Know that you were gone for valid reasons.

8:42 AM  
Blogger tinotchka said...

Thank you for your comment. It's a good reminder.

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home