Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Jim Croce Was So Right

I wish I had all day to reflect on yesterday's events, but I do not. For the last two days I have been in Cleveland with my CIGO friends, a smattering of MPOD classmates, and Danielle.

I write a little bit about the day here.

At some point yesterday I used the word "converging" to describe how I feel about all the different threads of my thinking and experiences coming together in the last few weeks. I don't know that I can explain what I mean in a rational, left-brain-thinking style. My interests in OD, Zen Buddhism, consciousness . . . suddenly it all begins to point in the same direction - to align to some unseen polarity. But polarity is not the right word, because that implies an opposite pole.

But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them
Damn! I wish I had more time to reflect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home