Sunday, July 03, 2005

Project Progress

During the last residency we were introduced to our thesis project. Thesis project, meet graduate student. Graduate student, meet thesis project.

Last week I initiated contact with a potential project sponsor in the kids' school district. The potential project sponsor was open to partnering with me, but was not enthusiastic about the first project I described. She was more receptive to the second project I described. However, on hearing her description of it, it did not sound like what I was thinking about doing.

In other words, this first contact was a bit disheartening. I'm not sure if I wasn't clear, or if she wasn't listening closely.

We have scheduled a lunch later this month to discuss the possiblities further. Overall, though, I'm thinking I had better come up with some other ideas, and fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home