Monday, August 15, 2005

Back to School

The residency begins in less than a week. I'm not ready! I still need to complete the difficult conversation analysis, the study questions, and the learning plan.

Pieces and parts of the Wellspring event are still up in the air, too. I'm sure all of that will come together one way or another.

Somehow I also have to get my (paid) work settled enough to leave for a week. And Sam is blissfully ignorant that I'm on my way out the door. . . he always takes my absences very hard. I need to talk that through with him.

I love the residencies. But choosing to go the residency means I am choosing to place an added burden on my family and my colleagues. If I am mindful of that, I will concentrate on getting everything I can out of the residency. Then I can bring the best of what I learn home to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home