Sunday, October 16, 2005

Stuck . . . Again

Sunday evening, and I didn't make a lot of progress on assignments this weekend. I've been in the doldrums for a couple of weeks - not depressed, just overcome with ennui.

Still no reorg announcement, so nothing to report on that front. Due to the instability of the situation at work, I haven't made any progress on the individual field project, either.

I had nightmares around late and missing and incorrect assignments again last night.

I want so much, and I feel incapable of moving forward.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Synonyms: apathy, blahs, blues, dejection, depression, dissatisfaction, doldrums, dumps, fatigue, ho hums, languidness, languor, lassitude, listlessness, melancholy, sadness, satiety, spiritlessness, surfeit, tedium, weariness, yawn

Antonyms: energy, enthusiasm, excitement, liveliness

Interesting how the list describing a not so great feeling is much longer than the list describing a good feeling...

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home