Thursday, November 10, 2005

Grab Bag

Eric talked me through the metaphor assignment on the phone last night. I think I'm ready to plunge back into it and finish it. Then, on to the IFP paper.

I've approached Nancy Adler about presenting for my employer in March. I think it could be an exciting event, though I'm not sure how to make a 'business case' for it.

I wanted to stay up all night reading Patricia Shaw, but thought better of it when my eyes started to burn and the light wedge batteries wore out. What a mind! Her swirling narrative makes my head spin.

Other stuff: I've been researching what it would take to be a franchisee of Action International. It is an interesting organization with a seemingly robust set of resources. I met with Craig Hohnberger this week to learn more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home