Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Grab Bagging It Again

No time to analyze: Stuff is just coming at me too fast.

One of my colleagues, RMF, told me yesterday that he is being deployed to Afghanistan for 18 months. He and his wife have an 18-month-old daughter, and a son on the way. The implications for him of course are enormous.

Implications for me: Already 'down' one person in our area, losing RMF means we are down two. No plan for 'backfilling' him. We could keep 3-4 more PMs busy, so we're just limping along as fast as we can.

I finished another chapter of the Adler last night. Essentially, advice for global managers on how to manage cultural difference by being mindful. In a nutshell.

What else?

My roomie, Cheryl, is recovering from her surgery and the good news - no cancer. Phew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home