Friday, July 08, 2005

Coming Due

Money is an issue, as always. I resent that I started this full-time graduate program with my company's consent and support, and that they essentially reneged by pulling the financial rug out from under me.

I have been shopping for an education loan or home equity line of credit. I keep telling myself that it will be worth it, that I am not being selfish by borrowing against the future of my family. I am the financial future of my family, in a sense, so it's a good investment, right?

But each time I stop short of actually applying for the loan. What do I hope to gain by this vacillation? Time? Is the money for school going to magically appear at the last minute without any effort on my part? Not likely. Meanwhile, the clock on tuition late charges is ticking away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home