Sunday, September 18, 2005

Najma and Tina's Dilemma

I'm considering a doctorate in organizational behavior. I asked Eric about it today, and he wasn't encouraging about being admitted to Case . . . seems you have to be a little younger and be willing to be a little poorer . . . I'm a little disappointed to hear it, because I love my program and would dearly love to spend more time with David, Richard, Eric, Harlow, and Ron.

He did recommend some other programs:

Benedictine University in Illinois
Fielding Institute (a 'university without walls' on the West coast)
American University and National Training Labs (NTL) collaboration

We also talked about the possibility of:

Ohio State University
University of Michigan

None of these is ringing my chimes right now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reference to The Alchemy of Growth. I'll have to read it. You've got a very interesting blog. Your journey sounds fascinating.

Mike

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is this not an age discrimination issue?

3:30 PM  
Blogger tinotchka said...

I don't know?

Sometimes I hear the music and not the lyrics, so I'm hesitant to state that what I heard is what was actually said, if that makes sense . . .

6:44 PM  
Blogger tinotchka said...

Thanks for visiting, Mike!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home