Friday, September 09, 2005

Truly Scrumptious

We finished up 3 days of test planning for ER106 today. I have a much more comprehensive (is "more comprehensive" redundant?) understanding of the release scope and its associated projects.

My friend Scarlett O'Hara (not really - just her modern memory) ran the show with precision and efficiency. Even though she has it out for me personally (oh, yes, she does, and no amount of Southern hospitality or Belle-like charm will convince me otherwise), I admire her ability to keep the troops on task. Not to mention, she has an encyclopedic grasp of the grotesquely complicated system architecture.

If Scarlett were a bakery item, she would be a 3-layer birthday cake. Neatly and efficiently constructed on the inside, and decorated with mounds of white-sugar frosting and lots of fancy pink candy roses and candy green leaves on the outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home