Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Amalgamated Tina, Inc.

Last week JP suggested that I am a "connector" and a "maven" according to Malcolm Gladwell's The Tipping Point. Of course, since I hadn't read it I had to rush out and borrow the audio cassette from the library!

Having listened to some of the book, I think JP is right about my being a connector. It isn't that I 'know everyone.' It's that I know one or two people from a lot of different, disparate groups.

This weekend I worked on a project to connect the two MPOD classes with each other. Two weeks ago I worked on a project to connect the AMOC, CIGO, and MPOD groups. I like this kind of activity. As I said to JP, help me find a business model that will pay me for doing this sort of thing!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep connecting! It is your key skill. JP

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home