Tuesday, January 24, 2006

But first, are you experienced?

So many times during this program I have felt at a loss for how to move forward. Very early on I didn't even know what I was studying, or what the purpose of it was. I knew I was engaged and enjoying it, but I was clueless.

Last night during our family call I was able to draw on experience and come up with something useful to share with one of my family members for his project. It was a small thing, but it made me feel like I actually am gaining some efficacy with this OD stuff. That's definite progress. (For posterity, the learning point was around how to share and debrief survey results.)

I had lunch with former MOD Melissa yesterday, too. I enjoy spending time with her; she's insightful and we share this common language and academic heritage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home