Saturday, January 28, 2006

Two Turntables and a Microphone

We received a list of the readings for Harlow's class this week. It's perfectly reasonable and logical to expect us to do pre-reading, of course. However, with all that's due in other classes in the next few weeks, I have a distinct sense of being dumped on. Not Harlow's fault, or anyone else's for that matter. Just my 'perception of the day.'

I need to focus on completing the writing (and the project activities) for other classes and then concern myself with reading for Harlow. The danger is that I prefer to read. So it will be a struggle to buckle down for the writing and ignore the tantilizing books and articles that legitimately await my attention. See, it's legitimate reading . . . I'll just open Dinosaur and take a peek . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home