Sunday, August 27, 2006

Never Going Back to My Old School

It's back to school tomorrow morning. Both kids are in schools new to them. Max is now in middle school - yikes! And Sam has moved from the K-1 building to the 2-5 building.

Max has mastered operation of the lock on his locker, and he knows where to be for that first morning "advisory." Dad will drop them both off tomorrow morning with backpacks, school supplies, and snacks and hope for the best.

This week I travel to Troy, Michigan, in pursuit of the next opportunity. As Ed says, getting to the interview in another city on time seems to be one of the tests to pass this time around. Is this because I'm reaching for something that's a little further out of reach than usual? That's what I'm telling myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home