Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Next It'll Be the McArthur 'Genius' Grant

The other day I came home from work and opened the mailbox to find a letter from the Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES). I assumed it was something for my brilliant Max, of course.

When I opened the letter, it was an invitation from CIES to stop by their booth at the Academy of Management meeting. They administer the program for Fulbright Scholars.

It tickled me to think that someone out there thinks I might be a candidate for a Fulbright scholarship. It made my whole evening, as a matter of fact! It made me picture myself in a new way.

Move over, Max. Academically speaking, Mom may decide to give you a run for your money!

1 Comments:

Blogger tinotchka said...

Yes, I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone from my now alma mater.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home