Friday, June 16, 2006

SuperElastic Bubble Plastic

I'm going for broke on my high-profile project.

We'll be using PlaceWare to display the documents for the meeting to the geographically dispersed crowd. And we're having the conference call recorded so that we can replay the meeting to be sure we've captured all the feedback.

The funny thing is, I've asked my project management collegues about how to do all of this, and most of them have not taken advantage of the technologies we have available and could not provide any guidance.

I'm working outside my comfort zone! But as I spoke with Debbie, Mary, and Nancy last night, they pointed out that I've been given a 'stretch assignment.' This project has been a royal pain, but when I look at it that way, I guess I'm grateful for the opportunity. (At least I get to play with some fun toys!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home