Monday, August 01, 2005

When Did I Get So Brave?

I just realized today, as I was explaining the inquiry I've designed for the teambuilder to the planning committee, that I am going to be facilitating this baby! I mean, I knew it somewhere in my head, but it came up and bit me hard this morning.

Where did this come from, this sudden nonchalance about standing up in front of senior leaders and peers and encouraging them to tell their stories? I have no idea! But it feels right and it feels good, and I'm going to surf the wave while it lasts.

Either I've completely lost my mind, or . . . I'm growing?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surf that wave!!!
I can feel your excitement and I can feel how right it is. Can't wait to hear about it.

LHB

10:42 PM  
Blogger tinotchka said...

Thanks, LHB!

Let's swim out together!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home