Sunday, December 03, 2006

Monday Report-Out

I never made it to the Community Congress II. The Detroit coordinator called me late Friday afternoon and encouraged me to stay home. He was concerned about the weather and minimal turnout, and he thought it would not be worth the risk, effort, and time to drive the 3.5 hours.

Since I was having second thoughts about it, I decided to listen to my gut and his Buddha-nature. I'm disappointed, and I'm hopeful that I'll be able to work with AmericaSpeaks soon.

I spent a bunch of time this weekend working on the Green Buckeye blog and learning more about blogging in general. For example, I have a del.icio.us account now.

Very briefly, del.icio.us allows you to share your bookmarks, and to see the bookmarks other folks have saved. Click the little blue-black checkerboard icon that appears in the right-hand column of this page to see what I've got shared. It's not much right now, but I anticipate that it will grow over time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home