Monday, October 23, 2006

I Left My Heart in San Francisco . . . and Cleveland

My heart this week is with my mentors, colleagues, and friends who are participating in the BAWB Global Forum in Cleveland.

Appreciative Inquiry Annotations promises to blog the virtual (and live?) event, so I'll be checking in there when I can.

If I could be in two places at once, I'd also be in San Francisco at the OD Network 2006 Conference. Matt Minahan is journaling that event through the ODN listserv. And I know that Melissa and Page were planning to attend in person, so I hope I'll hear some rich stories when they get home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tina -- still want to bring your heart to Cleveland for 2 hours?

http://blog.case.edu/kep2/2006/10/23/bawb_open_to_all_in_neo

The conference runs in Veale until Wednesday at 2 pm, I believe...

-Sandy

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home