Tuesday, October 17, 2006

It's Been Such a Long Time

I've been walking the razor's edge the last few weeks. It has taken a lot of concentration to stay balanced, and I don't think I've come to the end of the journey yet. So bear with me as I eek a little more out of this metaphor. I'd like to point out some milestones along the path . . . in no particular order . . .

Blues Chasm
Parenting Passage
Road to Rockside
Niko's Sea of Loves
Little Brother's Wavering Visage
Cracked Tooth Cairn
Bright Spot of Renewed Friendship
Dark Cavern of Professional Uncertainty
Jealousy Green

4 Comments:

Blogger andy said...

It's been such a long time... since I dropped by with anything to say, too. Not that I have an awful lot to say now, except that I've been walking some of those paths too (I could identify very well with Bunyan's Pilgrims's Progress too - the Slough of Despond feels all too familiar!)

So I just thought I'd say hi, you're not alone :-)

11:25 AM  
Blogger tinotchka said...

Andy,

So often I've read your own posts and thought, "Yeah! That's what I'm talking about!" So I'm sincerely honored that you stopped by my little blog and even moreso that you left a note.

Fellow travelers make the journey,

Tina

11:19 AM  
Blogger andy said...

Hey, take me down off that pedestal! I'm just as demonstrably capable of talking crap as the next guy ;-)

But you're right about the fellow travellers; I've been spending far too much time walking back alleys on my own; so much so that the conversation-muscles were wasting away. I ought to get more exercise

4:55 PM  
Blogger andy said...

Something I should have said earlier. In increasingly rare moments of lucidity I may think and write stuff, but you're out there doing it for real. I admire that; it's what first brought me here to your blog, and the reason I return.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home